Our Coffee Catering for Weddings Adds a Special Touch
Choose coffee catering for your wedding to encourage your guests to relax, catch up with friends and family, or meet someone new. Our carts come with our Cart Hire coffee blends, but to make things extra special, you can add speciality coffee and premium blends.
What You Can Expect from Cart Hire Regarding Coffee Cart Wedding Hire
When you work with us, you can expect:
- Prompt service – We understand that your wedding day can feel exciting, but also hectic. When you join us, you know, you are working with a team who will deliver on time and take care of setup and takedown. We always stock our carts with a coffee machine and grinder, selection of coffee, tea, and hot chocolate, and enough cups and sweeteners for your guests.
- Set and custom packages – We make your planning simple with pre-determined packages that are great as they are, or you can add optional services and beverages. Not sure if a set package will work for your wedding? We are happy to assist you in creating a custom package that suits your special day. Make sure you include a barista in your package. Our baristas are friendly folks, who enjoy serving your guests and ensure everyone’s coffee is just right.
- Excellent, high quality coffee – We currently offer a delicious Cart Hire coffee blend, the Tazzina Café classic espresso. Tazzina Café is a full-bodied coffee that is a blend of Arabica and Robusta coffees. This coffee remains strong, even when you add milk. Milk in this coffee creates a drink with a smooth quality, maintaining its strength and sweetness. Ask us about adding a speciality or premium coffee blend to the coffee cart for your wedding.
Our mobile coffee stations are the perfect addition to your special day; offering your guests coffee, tea, or hot chocolate as a special treat.
Creative Ways to Use a Wedding Coffee Cart
When most people think of coffee, they envision the first cup of the day or a mid-afternoon boost. Coffee is more than that; it is about relaxing, connecting with others, and enjoying an occasion.
- Wedding rehearsals are the first opportunity for your wedding party and family to get together. Offering everyone coffee is the perfect way to encourage everyone to relax, catch up, and discuss the big day.
- Early morning hair and make-up sessions undoubtedly require a hot beverage. While the ladies wait their turn, everyone can enjoy their morning cup of coffee. The guys may even enjoy sitting down together before they tackle their tasks for the day. Both the bride and groom will enjoy taking a moment to sit and enjoy time with their wedding party.
- Towards the end of the night, in those late hours, your guests will appreciate a pick me up; a little something to warm them up before they head home on a cooler evening. A cup of coffee also encourages your guests to linger as the party winds down.
About Cart Hire
We have been leaders in the coffee cart hire industry for over twenty years. Our high-quality coffee and other hot beverages have delighted clients and guests at large and small functions.
Contact us to ensure you have a little time during your wedding day for a cup of coffee!